Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Derek, Breck, Jocelyn & Grayson

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jocelyn's Baptism

Last Sunday we baptised Jocelyn.  We had a l ot of family in attendance which was wonderful!  She is a lucky girl. We had the first 3 pews at the church filled :)  We then had everyone over to our house afterward for a lunch.

Her baptism dress

A very sweet baptism gift from Poppy & Lynna

I love this picture!  When we got to the church, the organ was playing very loudly...and I think it scared her?

This gift is so neat!  My Aunt DeeAnn gave this to Jocelyn.  This bonnet may be worn on a baby's baptism day, and then you snip the strings and it can be used to tie around your bouquet on your wedding day.  I love that!

I must admit, I was super nervous to hold her and walk in heels, so I made Derek do it.  When we sat back down, he said he was super nervous to hold her and walk up in front of that many people..hehe!

Miss J was so good.  She only cried when Clayton put water on her head (which I would too!).  She was very alert and perfromed perfectly!

A little family photo

Miss J chillin in her bumbo, glad this BIG day was winding down so she could take a nap!

Thank you to all who took time out of your busy weekends to attend this special event for Jocelyn.  It means a lot to Derek and I, and Jocelyn is such a lucky girl to have so many people who love her!

1 comment: